10 August 2009

End of Prevalle

Kids! I don't know what's wrong with these kids today. Kids! Who can understand anything they say? Kids! They are disobedient, disrespectful oafs- noisy, crazy, sloppy, lazy loafers! And while we're on the subject: Kids! You can talk and talk til your face is blue- kids!- but they still do just what they want to do! Why can't they be like we were, perfect in every way? What's the matter with kids today?!

Prevalle seems like years ago. Here's what I remember:
1) The show was a disaster. Easily my worst show of the summer. The kids told me they weren't going to do it, and then they nearly didn't, but thankfully they did. Except they carried their scripts ONSTAGE with them. Disgusting and embarrassing. The audience laughed though. . . out of pity I think.
2) My host family was great. I lived on a didactic farm with some amazing people who ate outside every night. All the food was their own, as well.
Okay that's about it.

No comments: