10 September 2008

To whom it may concern. . .

To: Mom (and others)
Re: You being concerned about me being in the Parque del Buen Retiro alone

Mom-
Pretty sure you can stop worrying about me going places and doing stuff alone. I'm so on edge when I'm on the subway, I think my reaction to a would-be creeper would go a little something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaSEXUOeP5A&feature=related
Also, class went well today because I have the SWEETEST TEACHER EVER and I sat next to a cute guy.
She said our theatre workshop teacher is actually a famous stage actress here in Madrid, but I don't know about that. On the topic of famous actors, one of the boys' apartments is right next door to the apartment of Federico Luppi, an Argentinian actor who was in Pan's Labyrinth.
That's pretty much it for today. I might start posting less, because Madrid is starting to get boring.

Love,
Liz

P.S. I probably forgot something and will have to post again later. Don't worry about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are studying in a major European city, with a great art museum, with opportunities to travel . . . and it is starting to get boring??? If you are bored, start planning our travel itinerary!