2) Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles. A lot of them.
3) Papa John's pizza with all the vegetables on it. . . or maybe just lots of cheese. . . I don't care as long as it comes with garlic dipping sauce and peppers.
4) A blooming onion. To hell with the fat content.
5) Sonic Cheddar Peppers. I would also like one of those pies they have cleverly disguised as a milkshake.
6) A massive plate of nachos.
I will make the last dish myself, so there's no need to trouble yourselves with that one. Everything else, however, must be delivered promptly to whatever gate I fly into.
Of course, all of this is still theoretical. I may never come home. But with foods like those listed above, it's going to be hard for me to avoid America for much longer.
Anything I'm leaving out?