2) My new alpaca sweater jacket. It's red, purple, black, and green, so it might be the ugliest thing in the world, but it just felt so right when I put it on.
3) Cheap street food. I had a killer cheese empanada the other day for 3 soles, and that was actually on the more expensive side.
4) All the stairs. My glutes are gonna be kickin' by the time I get home. The date of which, by the way, shall remain a mystery unto you until I arrive.
5) Cheap camera repair. See my last post.
6) My coworkers. They're so much fun--even Jeremie, the French-Canadian creeper. I walked down to town with him and Mitch yesterday, and we saw an ugly dog, and I said, "Ugh, what is wrong with that dog?!" and Jeremie responded (in a heavy Quebec accent), "Oh, that dog totally has rabbis." Rabbis.
There are more things, but there's a live band playing tonight and I need to order my veggie burger before madness ensues.